7.24.2016

Seen on FM-Style: Hold my hand


Welcome back to the 4th review of Cycle 12! It's Mireia here again as Judith is keeping me hostage for not doing it when it was my turn (this is an SOS, please save me). First of all (after asking Judith to make the next "Seen on FM-Style"), let's see who you voted as your favorite on last week's poll: 


Again, it's good to see that the majority of people agrees with the judges. Navi (vousme) was the most voted one from the public, as well as the one who got the highest score. Congratulations girl! :) 

Moving on to this week's task: all about the bag. We knew we were gonna see a lot of Fendi bags and we did! My favorites have been in this order: 


1. Marta-43 - She managed to create an amazing outfit and still add a bag that catches all the attention! 
2. Andre1396 - She created a different bag adding little accesories! 
3. kickherout - Arrows pointing at the bags... genius! 
4. vousme - Looks like a modern Brigitte Bardot! 

But this week surprised me with a lot of amazing outfits! I would like to mention some outfits that definitely caught my eye as well, or how I like to call it, the Fendi bags' girl tribe: GoldieMememe, roco_90 and CoralCool91.


But, let's see who do you think was the best this time! 

FIRST: Check the contestant's tasks...
Cycle 12

SECOND: Vote for your favorite! 

Who has been your favorite in Task 4?













I have to say that this week has been a good one! There were a lot of amazing outfits, I've included 7/12 and I still would have liked to include more. Keep up the good work contestants, and if you're viewing... we hope you're enjoying the cycle!

Unfortunately, there's always one that has to go... this time is Rachel (pArAdIsE_134) who is leaving us. Hope to see you again around!  Here I leave the contestant's board (thanks Judith for doing it) with the contestants that are still competing. Good luck for next week!


See you at...

No comments:

Post a Comment