7.15.2016

Sister Talking: The best of the best (Part II)

Dear Mireia,
So I was in the mood to post something today and I thought why not finishing that trip to the past taking a look to our best posts? 

Let's start with the Shopping posts! I'm supposing you must hate those by now. From your part they have kind of become an annoying promise between your Gift-O-Meter posts (which you haven't ended yet btw) and the Christmas Calendar ones. But you can find pretty good material between those. 
My favourite from the Gift-O-Meter is the forth out of ten (check the entire post HERE), when you styled the jumpsuit. You managed to create many different outfits of very different styles and all of them beautiful. And hey! Special appearance of this person who's writing! ;)
And about the Christmas Calendar there are actually more than one outfit that were really good but if I have to pick just one (which I must cause if not these post would be too long) I'm choosing the one who features these weird mixture of jeans and a christmas tree (HERE), because you magically made them look so cool. 


And there are two other posts I have really enjoyed thanks to your beautiful outfits. The one with the IT Girls Hot Buys Retro Flares and the one with the Keep Me Warm Scarf where I absolutely adore every single outfit. 

When it comes to our Simulating posts there aren't so many of them, as we started to make them a little bit later, but we do have these two looks which are almost an exact replica of the original and very stylish options to dress our dolls. 

 


Moving on to the beauty section of the blog: Splendorous! I must say I'm quite proud of this section. In stardoll you and I focus way more on the outfits than the make-up and hair part, but our beauty posts are quite good content in my opinion. From your tutorial videos, my favourite is the Valentine's Day look, to some interesting rankings of the best wigs or the best accessories, I quite like the Hair Trends Brought To You By Stardesigners.

In general, I found all posts interesting but I feel like I must list these ones because I really like them:
  • All about Red (NOTE: In this one it's not the make-up looks what I like but the format of the post in which I give my personal opinon after trying the products, it makes an honest review of the make-up collection).
  • 4 Looks with Red Lips

I thought about including as well some of the best outfits seen at the Spotted or Seen on FM-Style posts, but those posts are already selections of what we love from what we see, which means I basically really like all of them, which means that supposed selection would be either too long or too difficult. So I'm going to skip those two sections, but you can always check them clicking on their names at the end of the blog page under "Sections".

So, to end this post and this reminiscence I'll include some photos of my favorite collages or inspiration outfits from the Surrounded by Trends posts. By the way, I'm going to take this opportunity to let you know that the idea behind this section is to make it very visual and that's the reason why there's almost no text (I had never explained this because of that reason as well hehehe).





Hope we continue with the quality content sis! ;)

Judith

No comments:

Post a Comment