9.03.2016

Splendorous: Favourite Tress Up's Picks

Hi everyone! Some time ago Tress Up released a new collection with a lot of nice hairstyles based on the Stardesign creations of some talented dolls. I wanted to do this post for quite a while but it took me longer than expected getting the right outfits for this. The thing is that even if most of the time we give more importance to the outfit and keep the same hairstyle, a good hair can make an outfit stand out more so it's always important to have our beautiful manes in mind. Bellow I present you my three favourite new Tress Up hairstyles and some outfits I've found that are definitely perfect for them.


 
MUNCHKIN_XD Hairstyle
Definitely the biggest success in sales out of all the new hairstyles if you ask me. While I was looking for all these outfits I found loads with this one, I even had to eliminate some as I couldn't share them all. Not that we didn't know about the incredibly talented MUNCHKIN_XD cause we have already featured some of her wigs here, in the blog. Anyway, this hairstyle is perfectly made in terms of quality, looks good in any colour, is very fashionable and trendy and it's shape is perfect as leaves free and uncovered space for the outfit.
ADVANTAGES: Instant trendiness to the outfit + no parts of the outfit hidden.
DISADVANTAGES: Leaves neck and ears completely uncovered so you might want to start to think about jewelry (although this might be and advantage for jewels lovers...).
LOOKS (in order of appearance): hippchick2011, MikatsiTAYLOR029, Balenciaga.



Evanedas Hairstyle
I don't have official numbers, I'm saying this based on my personal research experience, but I would say that this one is the second most saled. I think it's really versatile cause it can look very glamorous but at the same time it looks a little bit messy, not too well combed so it can work for both smart and casual looks. The only problem I have with this one is the lighter shade it has on the front. It looks really good with some hair colours but a little awkward with others, in my opinion. I do think that the original is still worth it even with the Tress Up version on sale as it combines black, brown and blonde shades in a unique way, thing that you can't achieve with the one available at Starplaza.

Wig by evanedas on kiarily.

ADVANTAGES: Versatility.
DISADVANTAGES: Careful with the light parts!
LOOKS (in order of appearance): bey22304, Arany.Cicagkmktk, MissdollyTiara




Aniratac15 Hairstyle
This is the one I have bought for now (my sister and I are still debating about who buys the first hairstyle and I do want as well DeSerekFifoxx hairstyle). If I had to put a name to Aniratac15's hairstyle I would call it the Instagram hair. It's the kind of hair that would be all over Tumblr and Instagram, long, messy in a sexy way, straight but with a cute waviness that adds volume and with nice highlights. I do have to say that those highlights look better in some colours than in others though but it never looks too bad.
ADVANTAGES: Casual model off duty vibe.
DISADVANTAGES: Quite bulky on the top part (say bye bye to hats).
LOOKS (in order of appearance): LadyMavii, Lulluplix, xCookie, SarahVIP



Finally, in case I haven't featured YOUR favourite hairstyle, here I leave you a few more outfits with others of the new hairs that of course are as well on point! ;)

In order of appearance: fearstar, Marta-43, savas.lt

No comments:

Post a Comment