9.30.2016

Store Statement: Runway


I received the email announcing a new collection of Runway and it said:  Scandi Chic. Look up for Stockholm and Copenhagen Fashion Week!

They got me with that Scandi chic! I think that they could have picked another more cool pieces from the Scandinavian fashion. This is how the store looks like:

- click on the images for full size - 

I love the man's sweater and some pieces are very interesting, like the white pants with the scarf, the red sweater, both culottes of the first floor... However it's too expensive for me to experiment with it. That's why I just bought some pieces that I think they are easy to combine in a large variety of outfits. 


The pink velvet/denim jacket has a very beautiful shade of dusty pink, love the color and the shape is very cool to add to any outfit. The skirt is super elegant and I think you can use either in casual outfits or more elegant/business. And then the golden sneakers. To be completely honest, I was fooled by the name. Acne Inspired... they got me. I love Acne Studios. The thing is that I love the color, I love that they are sneakers, what I don't like is that face  ·_· on top of the laces. But, I think they can give some life to basic outfits, be the center of attention in others... I don't know, I feel like I can use them quite much given the fact that I'm so much into sporty outfits. 

And now, my favorite part. They styling part! Here are the outfits I did with this pieces and a bonus of Judith wearing what she bought, a marvelous red elegant turtleneck.

Mireia #1:

Top - Callie's Picks
Skirt - Runway
Shoes - Young Hollywood
Jacket - Bonjour Bizou
Bag - MSW'16
Choker - Stardesign (beee.)
Sunglasses - Spectacular!

Mireia #2:
Dress - Melbourne Minimalism Tribute
Vest - Evil Panda
Fur - Archive
Clutch - Decades
Sneakers - Runway
Sunglasses - Sweet Suite

Mireia #3:
Dress - Starpoint Rewards
Jacket - Runway
Boots - Balmain Tribute
Choker - Evil Panda
Sunglasses - Dolce & Gabbana Tribute
Bag - Valentino Tribute

Judith:
Top - Runway
Belt - Decades
Shorts - Pretty n’ Love
Boots - Balmain Tribute

No comments:

Post a Comment