9.12.2016

Seen on FM-Style: Vogue


Here we are another week. Now the deadline was on Saturday again and results on Sunday. Getting back to normal and school starting tomorrow. We continue our Cycle 12 on FM-Style, the cycle that we've been doing on during summer. Last task was all about fashion editorials: creating an outfit that fit some backgrounds we gave to the contestants to choose. Those backgrounds were photos from @nicanorgarcia, a photographer based in Barcelona, our lovely city. 

This is what the 6 remaining contestants delivered: 

Talking from my point of view, for me the ones that were more outstanding in this task were vousme and Marta-43. I just love the look and I totally picture those two entries in a page of Vogue magazine. But, I actually think we had a very good task, in my opinion the better one until now as there's no entry that I don't like. I like them all! It has been very hard to judge.

What's your opinion on this? Vote on the poll below: 

Favorite Task 10?







For Task 9 those are the results of the poll:










Again, people seem to agree with the judges which makes me very happy as that means we are doing a pretty nice job.

However, not all is good news. One contestants at least needs to leave every week and this time Andre1396 was the one who left us, unfortunately again. I'm sure that Andrea has a magnifique style as we've seen some of her outfits in lots of Store Statements on this blog (that I can recall) between other things. Definitely hoping to see more of her!

This is how the contestants board looks like now:



Follow the cycle closely at...

No comments:

Post a Comment