4.06.2018

Store Statement: Dior Tribute

This is starting to look like the reviews of the Christmas Calendar Mireia used to do... It's almost April and we're still reviewing the Tributes that Christmas holidays brought. At least these clothes are more interesting.

MIREIA'S EDIT: Stop making fun of my Christmas Calendar reviews!! Also, it was not Christmas Calendar (I did my research), it was the Gift-o-meter! And I completed them and I'm proud ;) You can see them here if you're curious: Christmas Gift-O-Meter (2015). And we will complete the Store Statement's from all the Tributes, do not worry.

Time for Dior.

The Collection.
(Images from our partner: Stardoll's Most Wanted)

I'm happy with this Tribute. I ended buying just the blue denim jeans cause I didn't have enough stardollars but in my opinion there are various interesting items here. One that seems to have been a total success is the striped shirt with the big sleeves. To be honest I really liked it and wanted to buy it but again I had to be more selective and in the end I went for the jeans. But I've seen a lot of good stylings with this shirt. It's that kind of item that it's simple and kind of a basic but with a cool twist that can really elevate an outfit. 
I also liked the yellow items (that yellow colour it's very cool and pops out easily so can be a great addition to some outfits), the accessories (specially the hats that both look very cute) and the jackets (which all are quite big and perfect for layering in addition of being already cool by themselves).

The Favorites. 

The Outfits.
And as always we finish with our outfits. I feel like I'm saying this a lot lately but honestly, this clothes give you a lot of options for stylings, VERSATILITY!


See you on the next Tribute review! 

No comments:

Post a Comment