3.05.2017

Seen on FM-Style: Starving


I didn't know I was starving until I... joined FM-Style ;) 

Hello, hello everyone! And here we are again! Another week, another review on this blog about our favorite club: FM-Style. Am I allowed to say that...? Anyway, this time the task was very tasty. Why, you may ask? Because it was all about creating an outfit inspired by food. As always, they could not forget the fashion part and in my opinion, Judith submitted the perfect example. Just look at that red velvet cake and those red velvet boots. 😍😍😍
JUDITH'S EDIT: Wow that's really nice sis! Thanks for featuring my example! :) But what are you doing here? It was my turn to do the review... Well since you're so eager to do it I'm going to let you finish.


But we're not here to talk about Judith. Judith is always here. (JUDITH'S EDIT: I am. Literally) By the way, have you seen the last post she did? I loved it! And if you want her to do more of those you just have to show some love on the post. It's a "possible" new section called: Starcoin Treasures, and the first post is about dresses. Click here to see it. JUDITH'S EDIT: Wow so many compliments to Judith. I swear she didn't know I was going to edit this post with my comments!

But, back to the task, my total favorite this week has been Alicja (alusiak123) and her take on a Chinese take out box, creating the perfect outfit for representing it. Just look at all the detailing, the tattoos, the red clutch, even the chef shirt... Is like she paid attention to absolutely everything. Bravo! JUDITH'S EDIT: Alicja it's my favourite this week too! LOVE HER OUTFIT!

Then, next to Alicjia, we have Monika (the_chuba) and her take on cute pink food, like cotton candy and pink lemonade. She did a perfect background for the outfit and her outfit totally goes with it. Perfect for a fashion magazine as Judith (JUDITH'S EDIT: Today I'm EVERYWHERE!) pointed out in her judgement. Last but not least, another outfit that has been really liked from the judges is this one from Letícia (leiona_-). Instead of going for a food, she put herself in the position of a food seller, which is great, different and what is most important, she created a great outfit for it, that is what we value.  
JUDITH'S EDIT: Letícia and Monika were both in a tie for my second favourites this week.

 


And that it's all for today! This is getting closer to the end and now the level is high, so high that a little mistake can get you out. At this point of the competition is always sad to eliminate people, but what is a competition with no elimination? It can't be and the one who got the lowest score in this task was Beata (B.E.A.T.K.A) an amazing stylish girl... Is sad, but it's life (JUDITH'S EDIT: So saaaaad!!! 😭😭😭). This is how the Contestants Board looks like now: 


Let's not get crazy for next week, remember that opposites attract! 

No comments:

Post a Comment