3.31.2017

Store Statement: Limited Edition


Last Friday a new LE collection came out. With quite a good selection of items in my opinion and of very good graphics, I'm really satisfied with the graphics. Aaaand... They released again another version of the Vetements jeans. I think it was enough after two of them in the last two LE collections and a black version in the Gift-O-Meter but it seems Stardoll is still obsessed with them.
Here's what the two new floors look like (although most of the things are already sold out now).



Unluckily I was at class when the collection was released and get home too late for my favourite items, so I ended up not buying anything, it wasn't worth it paying for a Superstar membership for what was left. But here it is my selection of the items I liked the most! (The interior rooms are quite nice too).

And last but not least, some of the lucky and stylish dolls out there who got their hands on the limited clothes.

In order of appearance: Mery.- wearing LE Silk Midi Dress and Pantashoes; janetteLow wearing LE Lace Bralette and bornthiswaay wearing LE Striped Wide Leg Pants and Pantashoes.

In order of appearance: oayes wearing LE YSL Inspired Sweetheart Blouse, SS2017 Handbag and Velvet Chokermangunmeetan wearing LE Nude Tulle Top and Nude Tulle Skirt and Vuides. wearing LE Pantashoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment