3.25.2017

Sisters' Style: Starpoint Rewards Chic Cornblue Coat


Hey hey hey! First of all shout out to GOM and Starpoint Rewards items for keeping our Sisters' Style posts alive. In today's post I introduce you to this light blue half shirt, half jacket.

I was about to resign with this one and never wear it. I was so lost at how to combine it, but the other day I decided to give it its last chance and found in my wardrobe this wide leg jeans of almost the exact same blue, and I went for it. I really like the folded sleeves of the sweater popping out underneath and the brown/gold pop of colour of the bag and sunglasses. To be honest I'm quite satisfied with the final result.

Mireia's look is more trendy and juvenile (her real life style is also more juvenile than mine even if she's older than me). Her exact words were (and I'm quoting cause I thought it was funny and accurate) "mine is more modern, you look like a mum". As you can see she also combined it with white. The blue shade of the jacket it's really light so it looks really nice with light colours, and whats lighter than white? She matched it also with silver shades and transparencies in her shoes and top. The transparencies, ripped jeans and funny glasses give her an effortless young vibe which she finished off with more glamorous elements like the Chanel bag and necklace. I think it's a nice combination.

Even if both our looks are similar in colours they look really different from each other and I quite like both of them. So here it is, same item two different styles, exactly what the Sisters' Style posts are about. As always you can find out more about our two outfits and...

Mireia
Top - Museum Mile
Jacket - Starpoint Rewards
Jeans - Clique
Bag - Callie’s Picks
Shoes - Young Hollywood
Bracelet - Mr.
Necklace - Chanel Tribute
Sunglasses - Barbie Style Club

Judith
Jacket - Starpoint Rewards
Sunglasses - Nelly.com
Sweater - The Jet Set
Shirt - Cheap Monday
Jeans - Callie's Picks
Bag - Special Offer
Shoes - Callie's Picks

No comments:

Post a Comment