3.15.2017

Spotted: jjgangstevenjj


When I saw that sweatshirt inspired in Vetements, its red color, the huge sleeves... I instantly loved it and needed it in my closet. I wanted to buy it and make an outfit with it, but I didn't have the time. Today I was visiting suites in the good Stardoll World, and I came across jjgangstevenjj! What a delight to my eyes to see this sweatshirt styled so beautifully! I love it so much! The combined pants look perfect with the sweatshirt and the white details are to die for. Look at that huge white shirt? Perfect, perfect, perfect. And the top of the cupcake (I don't know it that saying exists, but I'm using it anyway), that loosen bag. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Even the sunglasses and the earring, is like I'm loving every single part of this outfit that has been so carefully put together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment