9.18.2017

Seen on FM-Style: Front Row


Hello again! Today the review for the third task of FM-Style's Cycle 14 arrives!
As I'm writing this, we are on a week break from the cycle. Contestants are having almost two weeks instead of one to deliver Task 6. And while they were working on their outfits... I was creating something else... a brand new blog for Inspiration Albums! I used a Tumblr, cause it's very useful for photography and I quite love the final result. I hope contestants like it too!

Here it is.... FM-Style Inspiration !
This is a little preview of how it looks like now (denim blue jeans, white shirts and little black dresses is the theme for Task 6 as you will see in some future posts):

 

That being said, let's jump to what is more important... the review.

If you want to follow the cycle closely you will need to join the club FM-Style on Stardoll. To show you a little of what's going on in case you don't know the fashion competitions we host there on the club, this time we have a special cycle (Cycle 14 omg, we're getting old). We got to 600 members, and to celebrate that we're hosting a team cycle, meaning contestants don't take part individually but in teams, forcing them to work together and deliver kind of coordinated entries.

Welcome to the first ever #TeamCycle !



Task 3: Front Row

Look for your best clothes and your more original statement pieces cause for this week you're all attending fashion week. You already know how the street style out of a fashion show is, if you want to stand out you have to be BOLD. 

Luckily, you will be accompanied by your team mates. Coordination or not is your choice but you and your team are ATTENDING TOGETHER and with the goal of looking the best.

Inspiration album: http://imgur.com/a/v8ISy


The Stylish Stardoll Sisters tried to show some examples to the contestants: 




Unluckily for the cycle, the team Trinity disappeared from the scene and didn't present anything, being 8 teams left. They delivered the next, with their respective scores: 

1. SHADES - 8.50

2. The Flaming Jalapeño Gang - 7.49

3. The Hex Girls - 7.81

4. Team KAL - 7.62

5. Sarcasm. - 8.19

6. A Team with No Name - 8.00

7. MAC Team - 5.17

8. Just Team 9 - 6.84


I have to say that I was expecting so much more from this task. I don't know if my expectations were to  high, but there was not really a team that make me say WOW. And this time my 3 favorites were, in order: 

- SHADES. I like how each member of the team is doing her own thing with their own colour, but at the same time they look very good together. That's what Judith meant when she said "coordination is optional but you have to look good together".  They are my favorite team for this task. 

- Then we have The Hex Girls. I really love the outfit they made, but that presentation is hurting my eyes so bad. Leaving that behind, their outfits are my second favorite. I just love fur and how they are all incorporating it in their own style and in different items. 

- For the third position I have a very complicated decision and I've been debating it for a while, but since I can't decide I will mention everyone: Team KAL, The Flaming Jalapeño Gang & A Team with No Name. Each of these teams have bold outfits very fashion week material, and they are pretty much coordinated. Even I don't think they are perfect, I can't decide for one better than the other. So this is triple tie for that third position. And no, I'm not having preferences over my teams. At least I try not to. 

See you soon, at Task 4 review!
and... join FM-Style 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment