8.24.2016

Shopping: Bonjour Bizou Crisp Culottes

There's always this trend that at the beginning you don't like and finally you end up wearing right? That's what happened to me with culottes. And those white culottes from Bonjour Bizou (15 SD) were one of my acquisitions a while ago, but I've never wore them on a daily outfit yet.


That's why I decided to do a Shopping post about them. But this shopping post will be a little different from the rest. Instead of just creating some outfits showing you some ideas for this culottes, I'm gonna recreate some outfits from Street Style fashion that I've been searching on the net.
Why? Easy. I wanted to wear those pants that I bought a while ago, and even if I used them in some fashion tasks, I've never created any daily outfit. I couldn't find anything to wear them with, I was super collapsed... So, I decided to search for some inspiration, and I came across some outfits that I loved and that I could recreate on my suite.

Those are the outfits that I found and decided to copy wear, followed by my creations (or copies, whatever):


I don't know any of the girls name, so I can't give you links to her blogs or instagrams, but I can definitely tell you what I am wearing. So if you want to know...

Outfit 1:
Shirt - Cheap Monday
Necklace -  Subcouture
Culottes - Bonjour Bizou
Jacket - Original Future
Sandals - Young Hollywood
Bag - Inspired by Fendi Tribute
Sunglasses - Decades

Outfit 2:
Sweater - Après Ski
Culottes - Bonjour Bizou
Shoes - Pals
Blazer - Killah
Sunglasses - Montecarlo
Clutch - Callie's Picks

Outfit 3:
Top - Basics
Culottes - Bonjour Bizou
Shoes - It Girls
Jacket - Inspired by Marc Jacobs Tribute
Clutch - Callie's Picks
Choker - Stardesign (by Judith_25)

No comments:

Post a Comment