8.25.2016

Sisters' Style: Voile Bejewelled Burberry Style Heels


🎶  Guess who's back, back again

Sisters are back, tell a friend ðŸŽ¶

So Mireia was wearing these shoes the other day and when I saw it and realised I had them too, as they gave them as a superstar gift, I thought: "let's make an outfit with them and post this as a Sisters' Style post!"

I didn't even try to make it look different these time, it came out really easily, but that's good! Two completely different takes on the shoes. Mireia's, an all-white smart outfit, mine's, a casual one with jeans and plain black t-shirt. What we both did is adding little details in silver as the shoes have this big silvery diamond.

I really like the colour of these pair of shoes and the elegant touch that the diamond gives. But my favourite thing about them is that they are very versatile and can be worn with a super smart ouftit or with a casual one. For example, in our outfits, Mireia, although she looks elegant, has dressed them down just a tiny little bit with more modern elements like the jewerlly, making a super cool trendy and business like outfit. Me, on the other hand, I dressed them down completely and the only other elegant element I added is the Chanel bag. In my look they give elegance and glamour in Mireia's look they bring a little bit of colour and make the outfit more special. 
Mireia:
Top - Museum Mile
Pants - PPQ of Mayfair
Shoes - Voile
Bag - Chanel Tribute
Blazer - Callies Picks
Choker - Stardesign (by beee.)
Earrings - Callie’s Picks

Judith:
Choker - Stardesign (by Judith_25)
Top - IT Girls
Vest - Fallen Angel
Silver belt - Pretty n' Love
Thin belt - IT Girls
Jeans - IT Girls
Bag - Chanel Tribute

No comments:

Post a Comment