8.07.2016

Seen on FM-Style: #000000 & #FFFFFF


You know everything is in black and white... Welcome to the Neighbourhood! Okay, I know this is a little weird song, but we both like this band (The Neighbourhood) pretty much and I loved how they called the mixtape, black and white in html code: #000000 & #FFFFFF. That was perfect for the task that the contestants had to submit this week. 

Before I share with you my favorites and personal opinion, let's see who had the most public votes on last week's poll... 


Well, well, well... Looks like again the people agrees with the judges, crowning Marta (Marta-43) as the winner of Task 5. Congratulations for that! 

Now it's time for talking about this black and white. For me, for that task the key was to use black AND white. There were a lot of outfits that were mostly black with some white little touches. Judith disagrees with me about that (that's the good thing of having plenty of judges, different opinions). Let me show you my two favorites of this task:

 

On the left, Maurice (kickherout) and to the right, my favorite: Navi (vousme). 

Then there were this outfits that I liked very much but that I felt that they weren't as black and white as I was hoping for, like Andrea (andre1396) and Val (invisibl3): 


Now it's time to hear from you! 

Here you have the album with all the tasks, so you can see how everyone addressed this challenge: 


And... time to vote! 

Vote for your favorite in B&W:











And this is how the contestants board looks like now. The beautiful Romee (poppet08, my former rival on the Beauty Cycle on FM-Agency) is the one who got away. It's really sad but having in mind something coming... maybe it's not the end!

Every time we are seeing more red crosses, and next week two contestants will be crossed out, but as we announced on the club, there will be a comeback! Hope you're enjoying this cycle as much as I'm doing (it's been a while since the last one). See you later aligator!



See you at...

No comments:

Post a Comment