8.27.2016

Sister Talking: LE released

Dear Judith, 

Stardoll has released a new collection of Limited Edition. We've been there when some of the items were still available, but we are not superstar right now and we didn't feel like paying real money for virtual clothes. I was going through the store though, and saw a lot of items I liked. In my opinion, this release is one of the good ones. If all the items I like were available maybe I would have gone for the superstar pack and get my (virtual) hands on some of those clothes.

As I didn't, and you didn't either, and as we're not doing Store Statements on limited collections, I started doing some outfits just for fun on the plaza. Then I remembered we have this section where we can talk to each other and share our thoughts with the other and with the rest of people that is reading this (hello guys!).

My favorite piece is the blue fur coat and the Saint Laurent hat. You loved the Gucci bag once you saw it, and I have to say that is one of my favorite pieces as well. I don't know why but I love those burgundy and gold boots from Aquazzura. The (obviously sold out) belts are to die for! There are other pieces that are pretty fine as well, like the nude transparent top, the Rodarte pants or the thin black scarf.

I tried to create some outfits with my fav items just for fun, so... here they are! My favorite is the first one.. I didn't notice the super cool choker there is on the store, or I would have added it on the first outfit. And oh well, I would have removed the white choker I'm wearing for the other two outfits. Hehe, sorry about that!

 
Hope you like them! What has been your favorite outfit of my creations Judith? And what would you have liked to buy?

Mireia

No comments:

Post a Comment