8.03.2016

Splendorous: Kylie Lip Kit Swatches

Hello, hello! Here am I again with another of my Splendorous posts. Since I'm becoming such an addict for real life make-up, it looks like the addiction is arriving to my stardoll doll as well. Lately I've been super obsessed with the new products Kylie is launching on her own brand: Kylie Cosmetics. I absolutely love everything! Since I don't feel like spending those big amounts of money and what bothers me most, the 15$ they charge for delivery... I'm constantly searching for dupes. And that, my friends, have arrived to my second world: stardoll. So, in this post, I'm gonna show you how to achieve every single lip kit shade.

First, let me say that I was thinking of making two parts for this, but since I did them all at the same time, why not post everything at the same time? And doing it all at once I'm assuring that I'll start and finish, not start and end it 7 months later (if you know what I mean... ejem... Christmas Gift-O-Meter... ejem).

Second, I tried my best. It took me a lot of time to accomplish some colors, trying to mix different lipsticks, adding less or more layers... You know how stardoll make up works, it's not as easy as real life make up. The shades I got are inspired in both the color on the bottle but also the swatches I've seen all around YouTube and Instagram. Anyway, enough talk, I hope you like them.

I added the description of the real product that is written on the official website, Kylie wearing the real lip kit, the products I used and the colour I achieved.

REMEMBER TO CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO SEE THEM BETTER






Have in mind that I tried to do it with what I have in my beauty parlor, and I succeed in making all the shades I like. The only ones that I would never buy, are the ones I've done in the Plaza. I'm sure you would be able to find similar shades at the shop right now, if you don't know how to do so, just let me know in the comments and I'll try to find the appropriate combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment