8.08.2016

Sisters' Style: MM Fashion Hamptons Maxi Dress


Well, well, well... Look who's back again (and again, and again, and again...). Seems like I'm the only one posting here lately. But this time is a collaborated work we've done, because this post is another Sisters' Style. I think I preferred when we could dress with the same piece without having to have it both in our closets, but since stardoll changed... We can't do it anymore. So, this piece is this maxi dress that I personally would have never ever bought. Since we were both superstar for a month, this was a weekly gift we got. It's not what I would say ugly, actually it has a really nice finish, it has lace, it has transparencies, beautiful flowers, but for me is like too much.

Judith decided to combine the lady vibes with rock ones, and went for mixing the pastel pink of the dress with a black jacket, necklaces and clutch. She kept it simple with the shoes, using some strap sandals from the same tone of pink as the dress. I like the outfit, but for me the dress continues being too much.

I would love that the top part of the dress to be just pink, not with black lace. So, that's what I based my outfit on: I resized the dress smaller and used it as a long skirt, combining it with white instead of black just to give more summer vibes. I added white sunglasses and necklaces but black sandals, belt and clutch, as Judith, as I had to add something in black as well. I think the final result looks pretty good with the new makeover I gave to my doll: goodbye fake tanning, hello pale skin, summer freckles and new grey hair.

Hope you enjoyed our different styles! Now that I've written about it I realise that actually we still have some common items like the strap sandals and the black clutch, we're sisters after all. ;)

Mireia:
Skirt (originally a dress) - Millionaire Mansion Fashion
Top - Pals & Bonjour Bizou
Belt - Bonjour Bizou
Necklace - Decades
Jacket - PPQ of Mayfair
Sandals - Bonjour Bizou
Clutch - Bonjour Bizou
Sunglasses - Callie's Picks

Judith:
Dress - Millionaire Mansion Fashion
Jacket - It Girls
Sandals - Pretty n' Love
Clutch - Nelly.com
Necklace - Decades
Choker - Stardesign (by Judith_25)

No comments:

Post a Comment