8.08.2016

Store Statement: Pearls


What is happening in the Stardoll World? So many time with no new stores and now they are adding all this little new themed ones. First it was sportswear (click here for the store statement), then it was clothes for travellers (click here for the store statement) and now this store for preppy rich people.

Click on the image to see it full size

I'm personally not a fan of this new store, I don't like the clothes too much. There are some things I could buy, but I don't feel the need of getting them. These are my favorite pieces:


For me, as a first impression, this store is for a back to school look. I put together some very classic items for using as a uniform. Doesn't it remind you of someone? I'm talking about Blair Waldorf. This store is like all outfits that Blair from Gossip Girl could have worn and then the outfit for men that there is on the store would be the one for Chuck Bass.


Don't believe me? JUST WATCH! 
(haha sorry, I'm so basic)

Everything from Pearls

Wearing Seftie Collar Blouse (12 sd), Bow flats (90 sc) & Satin Bow Headband (5 sd)

BUT, you can also create casual outfits for this clothes, as Judith very kindly did for this post. Look at those amazing three outfits and how she transformed this preppy clothes into fashionable street style outfits:

Judith is wearing the Over The Shoulder Blazer (13 sd), on the second outfit the Oxford shirt (110  sc) & on the last one, she is wearing the Folded Top (11 sd) and the Oversized Blazer (13 sd). 

Is this the longest Store Statement ever? I don't know, but I'm not finished yet. I've been surfing around Stardoll thinking that I wouldn't find anyone wearing any pieces as I'm super early for this Store Statement (this post is scheduled), but... surprise!

Lulluplix wearing Mini Tiffin Bag (100 sc), RawrGoregous wearing Printed Midi Skirt (130 sc), PRENSESMAJOA wearing Peplum Belted Dress (13 sd). 

No comments:

Post a Comment