2.12.2016

Shopping: Callie's Picks Flared Summer Jeans

Some days ago came out a new collection of Callie's Picks inspired in a St.Valentine's Day theme and to be hones it brought quite a few nice items. Between them the flared jeans that we are about to study in this Shopping post. 

I have to say that if I liked this denim flares when I bought them, making this post I am loving them even more. They are so versatile and combinable with all kinds of items and as they are so trendy right now they make any outfit look cool. The options of different outfits you can make are endless I literally had to eliminate some of them so the post wouldn't be too long. 


These are the two first outfits I made. The first one is quite simple following a kind of business 70's look. The second one is more casual, using a sweater and a beanie and instead of stilettos a more comfy looking booties (although is not the shoes aren't completely visible with these jeans). 


For the third outfit I wanted to use the jeans with a crop top. I made as well another outfit with a crop top and the flares that was more "hippy" but I chose to show you this one because I liked it more. It brings together two trends of this season the skinny scarf and the flares, plus it has this minimalist touch that it's also trendy. 
And finally for the fourth outfit I wanted to go outside of my comfort zone and tried combining it with an oversize shirt. I had seen some photos on the internet of flares combined with silky long shirts and I liked the result but sadly I didn't own none of those on stardoll so I went for this dress from Nelly as it was quite open on the sides so I knew it wouldn't end up looking too big. To end it I went for a denim on denim and combined it with that ripped jacket, nude accessories and ready to go with a quite original outfit!

As I have said before there are multiple options on how to combine these jeans (fur, lace, platforms, business, hippy, minimalist...) so I definitely recommend you to buy them if you like them, I'm really happy with my purchase. :)

Outfit 1
Hat - IT Girls
Shirt - IT Girls
Belt - IT Girls
Jeans - Callie's Picks
Bag - Yves Saint Laurent Tribute
Shoes - PPQ by Mayfair

Outfit 2
Beanie - Rio
Jacket - IT Girls
Sweater - Pretty n' Love
Jeans - Callie's Picks
Bag - Nelly.com
Shoes - Nelly.com

Outfit 3
Scarf - Rio
Top - Bonjour Bizou
Blazer - Callie's Picks
Jeans - Callie's Picks
Bag - OTTO
Shoes - Bonjour Bizou

Outfit 4
Jacket - Bonjour Bizou
Dress - Nelly.com
Jeans - Callie's Picks
Bag - Unknown
Shoes - Pretty n' Love


No comments:

Post a Comment