2.13.2016

Store Statement: Velvet Orchid


It has been a while since our last Store Statement but it felt wrong to do one about a store that had came out some time ago so the new collection of Velvet Orchid that has been released today was the perfect excuse to get back to it.

The collection per se it's not that good. I've never been fond of Velvet Orchid clothes, but you can always find something useful or cool.


That's the case of my Top 3 selection. 
The jumper it has a loosen effect but at the same time looks really good on the doll's body so I really like its shape, unfortunately, even though it's available for starcoins, it's only for royalty members so I won't be buying that. 
The raincoat it's my favourite item out of the whole collection. I really like its shape and the shiny effect it has, I think it can bring a nice touch to some outfits. 
And finally these black jeans which are quite basic but they look good so they made it to the top 3, because you never have enough of these basic clothes. ;)

And as always a little inspiration to end the Store Statement brought to you by me and a little help from my sister.


(From left to right)
Outfit 1 Wearing: Velvet Orchid bag and Coat; Outfit 2 Wearing: Velvet Orchid tee and shoes; Outfit 3 Wearing: Velvet Orchid sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment