2.21.2016

Seen On FM-Style: Stole the show


Task 8 was tricky. You could feel the difficulty when Saturday arrived and only one of our contestants had delivered their task. We gave them an album with pictures of different artists performing on stage and what they had to do is pick one and recreate it but with a little twist that could be worn on the streets, that means reduce a little bit the extravagance of most of the outfits. 

In the end, with a little bit of delay, 5 out of 7 contestants delivered their tasks and as always they brought us beautiful outfits that I'm about to share. 

To be honest the marks I gave this time were all very high, all of them above 8, so I had a lot of trouble picking the outfits I would share with you here. The one I had clear was the one Lucia (roco_90) delivered. Second time on a row that she is between my favourites, she's doing well!


This is an almost perfect representation of how Taylor Swift's outfit would look on the streets. I loved it!

And as my second favourites I decided to pick two very different outfits. 



On one hand we've got Rawan (bornthiswaay) who did an amazing job at recreating Britney Spear's outfit as it was the most difficult artist of the whole album. On the other hand we've got exactly the opposite, Teresa (platinumgals) with an amazing outfit which was easier to represent. Both are great and deserved to be here anyway!

This time, even though we were supposedly having a double elimination it wasn't hard for us, the contestants saved us the trouble, as two of them did not complete it. And like that, there were only 5 left...


No comments:

Post a Comment