2.15.2016

Shopping: Christmas Gift-O-Meter (6/10)


I know, I know, this is taking a long time, but you will have to forgive me. I pretended to end this Shopping posts about the Christmas gift-o-meter on January, but still... Here we are! It's taking me longer than usual but... I will finish! Once I start something, I finish it (at least that's what I want to believe).

Click on the images to view full size

So, the 6th gift was given when you spent 100 sd. It starts to be a big amount of stardollars but, again, considering all the tributes they releases I think this one was sill easy to achieve. It's a very nice dress, but, I don't think we can create very different outfits with it. However, if you know the real Prada dress in which this one was inspired (Prada Prêt à Porter Fall 2015), this one is way more cute. I mean, I'm sorry, but I'm not really into the original one. 


I tried, and this is the result. For the first outfit I tried to cover up a part of the dress, for making it different. I chose to combine it with white as I think that this nude pink looks great with light colours, and what "colour" is lighter than white? For the second one I decided to keep it simple, and as the dress had this little detail in burgundy I chose for a burgundy clutch and just finish the outfit with nude shoes, just in the same tone (or at least as similar as I could find) as the dress. To finish this post, I decided to create the last look combining it with black, totally the opposite of the first outfit, and also covering the bottom part, for making it even more different. Hope you like the 3 outfits, and let me know what you think on the comments! 
Outfit 1:
Blazer - It Girls
Dress - Special Offer
Necklace - Dior Couture Tribute
Clutch - Callie's Picks
Sandals - Nelly.com

Outfit 2:
Dress - Special Offer
Shoes - Pretty n' Love
Clutch - Yves Saint Laurent Tribute

Outfit 3:
Dress - Special Offer
Skirt - Callie's Picks
Vest - Fallen Angel
Jacket - MSW 15'
Tights - Fame
Boots - Cheap Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment