2.16.2016

Splendorous: Valentine's day

Last Sunday it was Valentine's day and I though it was a nice idea to share with you how to create a lovely make up on our dolls, very adequate for a date, not only on Valentine's but for any other date or even for a casual lunch with friends.

I got inspired by a blogger I personally don't know, saw it on Bloglovin' Beauty post and I love the make up she's wearing. Her name is Jenny Bernheim and her blog is Margo and Me, in case you're interested. This is the post that inspired me to recreate her make-up. 
As lately, I decided to do a video again, as I enjoy doing it and I think it's easier to see how it's done. Also you never know, Stardoll YouTube channel featured one of my previos videos (link here), and even if they don't give us credit for it and delete my comments on the video when I say "thank you for featuring us" it's always great to see that even if in our channel (you can subscribe clicking here) we have like 35 views, on theirs it's almost 2000 which is kind of cool.  

Anyway, to achieve this outfit the keys are a touch of pale pink on cheeks and lips, and a very well done upper winged eye-liner. It's a very easy one, the only difficult part is as in real life, the perfect winged eyeliner. Hope you like it! :)


PS. I forgot to take out the fake eyelashes at the beginning, so during all the video I'm wearing them, except on the part where I "add them" that is where I remembered I was wearing them and then took them out and put them again. Sorry for that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment