2.14.2016

Seen On FM-Style: Riding On My Bike


I'm not a big fan of this song but as we used Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood (my favourite band) for the first task I felt like I had to let Mireia use this one by her favourite band (McFly).

MIREIA's edit: Yes, McFly indeed... Even if they team up with Busted resulting in this song. -_-

Anyway, the task consisted in creating an outfit suitable for both fashion week and attending to it riding a bike. The task allowed a lot of freedom at the time of creating the outfit, as in the inspiration album we included pictures of girls riding bikes in heels, dresses, skirts... so there were very few items that couldn't be used. 

I'm not sure if it's easier to amaze us with more freedom or under strict rules because with our amazing contestants there are always amazing entries, no matter if the task is difficult, free or crazy. That's why I was delighted whit these three entries.


Lucia (roco_90) delivered a very trendy outfit using denim flares with the perfect selection of accessories. I'm talking bag, belt, cap, necklace... All that plus the original touch of the fringed best brought her to my top 3 and also third position in task 7's official marks.


Teresa (platinumgals) won again the task with a really high mark (9,9)! So impressive! Her outfit was so neat and beautiful. A little bit inspired in menswear with a perfect combination of colours and very nice selection of accessories as well. I'm afraid to say that I'm guilty of that 9,9 cause I'm the only judge that didn't give her a 10 for her outfit. And at the same time, I guess that Nessa (MissAngelFace.) is guilty of that, because she melted my heart with her outfit and I had to give her a better mark. 


Her outfit was for me the perfect balance between originality, trendy and comfortable and of course she was my favourite this week! 

Congratulations to the three of them for such great stylings! 

Sadly at this point of the competition no one is safe and we had to say goodbye to Giudy (giudyziamia97) who got eliminated. 

Next task is really interesting in my opinion and I'm already excited and nervous to see what surely will be marvelous entries. However, at the end of the week we will be saying goodbye not to one but two of our great contestants as we're approaching the end and there is another double elimination. The cycle gets harder and harder and every time more exciting. Enjoy and follow the journey with us! 


No comments:

Post a Comment