2.07.2016

Seen on FM-Style: Classic Man


For Task 6 the objective was creating an outfit that a male could wear. That means no high heels and looks with a hint of commodity. Our contestants did a great job, but I have my personal favorites. 

In this task I was expecting more sporty outfits, and that's why this outfit on the left from Janette (janetteLow) surprised me. She went for a classic look but with a really modern touch. On the other side, we have Rawan (bornthiswaay), who did it again and won the task. The outfit she delivered is in fact super manly, original and super appropriate for a men's fashion week. 


Sadly, there's always someone who has to be eliminated, and this time the one was Stefan (sweet_gal11). It's really hard when there's a point on the cycle where you know you're eliminating contestants that could be winning the cycle. What comforts me though, is thinking that maybe we have them again in further cycles!


No comments:

Post a Comment