2.16.2016

Sisters' Style: Callie's Picks Denim Jacket


Well, there had to be some day in which Mireia and I styled the selected item for the Sisters' Style in basically the same way. I have to say though that it's my fault. I had a lot of trouble styling this denim jacket. I thought it would be so easy to make a nice outfit with it as it is a pretty basic item but it's shape it's a little tricky and I found myself thinking all the time that the outfit I had just made wasn't cool enough. I went to bed without having done the styling and next morning I tried again and I had it in a few minutes. Of course it was bound to be something wrong with it. Mireia was wearing the same thing: cropped black pants, minimalist black shoes, white crop top with a belt, even the neck part it's similar cause we're both wearing something around it (Mireia a choker and me a scarf). 

Anyway, the thing is that I think that both looks are nice and I do love coordinated outfits of two girls in the fashion week street style (like the ones that Shea Marie and Caroline Vreeland make, check them out HERE) so I've ignored a little bit the problem and here it is... a failed Sisters' Style post!

Judith_25:
Sunglasses - Bonjour Bizou
Jacket - Callie's Picks
Scarf - Riviera
Top - Bonjour Bizou
Belt - IT Girls
Pants - Original Future
Bag - Yves Saint Laurent Tribute
Shoes - PPQ Cream Label

Mirdith:
Choker - Glam 'R Us
Jacket - Callie's Picks
Top - Pals
Belt - Chanel Tribute
Pants - IT Girls
Bag - Royalty
Shoes - Melbourne Minimalism


No comments:

Post a Comment