2.05.2016

Simulating: Victoria Törnegren

Jaha! Jag gillar Sverige och jag gillar prata svenska därför jag tala lite svenska nu. Så... ursäkta mig, men här är andra svenska modebloggaren. 

Hehe, so much fun! Okay, no need to Google Translate it, here is it what I said tried to say: 
"Yay! I love Sweden and I love speaking Swedish because I speak a little Swedish now. So... I'm sorry, but here it is another Swedish fashion blogger. "

Her name is Victoria Törnegren, she's from my beloved Sweden, and... Surprise! I also saw her for the first time on lookbook.nu. I've seen her a lot on Tumblr also (by the way, I have a tumblr, click here to see it), but it was my sister who reminded me her name when I was trying to compose an Inspiration Album for our Task 3 on Cycle 11 (FM-Style), that was all about dressing like a swede. Anyway, her blog is called as her, Victoria Törnegren, and it's full of minimalistic outfits that are p-e-r-f-e-c-t. 


This outfit I decided to simulate was so cool for me because I usually don't like culottes, even less if they are denim culottes. But, I don't know what she did, that seeing that outfit and another one she did with a pair of black ones, now I like them and I have added both (denim and black) to my wishlist on Stardoll. 
Hope you like it and hej då! 
Sweater - Bonjour Bizou
Jeans - Bonjour Bizou
Jacket - Royalty
Boots - Voile + Basics
Hat - Nelly.com
Bag - Nelly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment