10.05.2014

Shopping: Bardot Fitted Top


This top is from the new Nelly collection. I placed it as one of my must haves on the Store Statement I did, and now it's time to show you some ideas of how to style it. It costs 18 sd, a little bit pricey, but it's a basic. It's called Bardot in honor of one of the greatest icons on history in my opinion, the one and only Brigitte Bardot. 


You can use this top with a lot of possible combinations, more casual or more dressed up, you'll see. I decided to create 6 outfits, all from different styles. Of course you can also go for the basics as Brigitte and use some jeans and ballerinas. Then you have this classic It Girl outfit that can never go wrong. But, I wanted to show you different options. 

Outfit 1: Lady
For this outfit I got inspired by the typical frenc style. I chose this white skirt that goes very well with the top, and then I added a black thin belt and those sandals with the cute bow. I didn't want an all black and white outfit, so I put the coral jacket to give some colour, and then the bag and the hat for this parisinan vibe, like lady-vintage. 


Outfit 2: Edgy
I went for that edgy, festival vibe on this outfit.  With the right accesories and distressed clothes, like the shorts and vest, is not that difficult. I first put the vest on, and then looked for some denim that suited the vest colour. White was a good option, as the lines on the top are white, and then all the accesories in black and silver. Those Hot Buys sandals were perfect for the edgy style with that track platform.



Outfit 3: Business
With that black tight high-waisted skirt, you can use the top you want and still manage to create a business outfit. It's very sophisticated and gives the outfit that serious look that it needs. I combined it with black stilettos, and then elegant accesories. The white jacket wouldn't be needed, but as the top have this wrinkled sleves, I thought it would be better to cover it up a little. 


Outfit 4: Rock
For a rock outfit, all I needed to do is adding some leather and black items. I began with those ripped leather black pants, and then the leather jacket too. I didn't bother in adding too much accesories, just the army neckace and a black studded beanie to hide the "bad hair" day. Ankle platform boots, and the Philip Lim bag to add some fashion to the outfit. 


Outfit 5: Vintage
The trick to manage a vintage outfit is using clothes that look from previous centuries and the most important thing: colours that seem vanished, like if they have been worn so many times. That's why I started with this "old" pants. I added just accesories then, a black beret, and some white faded accesories as the bad and sandals. To give that "granny" touch that characterize the vintage oufits, I added the pearl necklace.  


Outfit 6: Sporty
I couldn't end this post with one of my favorite styles, the sporty one. It's so street style and normcore, I love it. So, to get that sporty look there's nothing better than sneakers and caps. That's what I used, and then some boyfriend jeans and a relaxed belt to hold them up. For the bag, a sporty one, like this black backpack. Necklaces and bracelets? No way! Those are not comfy, and what characterizes a sporty outfit is COMFORT. 



Outfit 1:
Top - Nelly
Skirt - Fever
Jacket - Archive
Hat - It Girls
Necklace - PPQ
Belt - Gucci
Shoes - Sonia Rykiel
Bag - Pretty n' Love

Outfit 2:
Top - Nelly
Vest - Archive
Shorts - Denim & Supply
Sandals - Fallen Angel
Bag - Chanel
Bracelets - Wild Candy, Mortal Kiss
Sunglasses - Bonjour Bizou
Headband - Special Offer

Outfit 3:
Top - Nelly
Skirt - PPQ
Belt - Mortal Kiss
Stilettos - Pals
Necklace - Saint Laurent
Bag - Callie's Picks
Jacket - Decades

Outfit 4:
Top - Nelly
Pants - Saint Laurent
Vest - Austin & Ally
Jacket - MSW'14
Beanie - Nelly
Bag - Subcouture
Boots - Original Future
Chain - Hilary Duff

Outfit 5:
Top - Nelly
Pants - Decades
Sandals - Archive
Hat - Bonjour Bizou
Bag - Rio
Necklace - Dior

Outfit 6:
Top - Nelly
Jeans - Killah 
Belt - Rio
Sneakers - Subcouture
Bag - Basics
Cap - Original Future








No comments:

Post a Comment