10.09.2014

Street Style


As you read on the last Store Statement about the new floor of Royalty (click here if you haven't seen it yet), I bought this nice blouse from Pucci. I wanted to create an outfit beachy, luxurious and sophisticated, very French Riviera style. This is what I came up with, all details in white and silver for not distracting the glance from the great Pucci blouse. 

I even decided to create a make up look to go with the look. My doll usually wears smokey eyes and nude lips, but for this outfit it was necessary a luxurious make up that went good with the rest. I applied pale pink lips and created the eye shadow with a mix of purples, pinks and a little dark blue. To finish the make up look I applied turquoise eyeliner on the lower lid, only on the lower lashes. I left my earrings, blush and fake lashes on. 

 


Blouse - Royalty
Skirt - Basics
Belt - Voile
Bag - Callie's Picks
Sandals - Callie's Picks
Sunglasses - Barbie
Bracelets - Windows on the World


No comments:

Post a Comment