10.06.2014

Store Statement: Royalty


Well, well... Stardoll has decided to launch new collections only for the Royalty members, that means the ones that theorically spend more money on the site. It's not a bad decision, as if you like this tributes like Elie Saab and Pucci, you'll definitely will want to be Royalty. I don't know yet why I am, guess that those 12 months being superstar are since 2007 and then each time I become superstar I am a Royalty. The thing is that I thank God for being Royalty, cause I do love this Pucci collection.



I don't have too much money though, so I had to select only some items. That were my choices:


I wasn't supposed to create any outfits as I didn't want to spend a lot of time on Stardoll, but I started with one and I could not stop. Now I even like more the collection. And I fell in love with other items that the ones I bought... Note for next time: before buying, style some outfits. ;) 



Outfit 1:
Top - Pucci (Royalty)
Fringed Jacket - Pucci (Royalty)
White Jeans - Nelly
Sandals - Pucci (Royalty)
Belt - It Girls
Coat - Pucci (Royalty)

Outfit 2: 
Top - Pucci (Royalty)
Shorts - Pucci (Royalty)
Belt - Voike
Sandals - Pucci (Royalty)
Coat - Strike a Pose
Bag - Pucci (Royalty)

Outfit 3: 
All from Pucci (Royalty)

Outfit 4:
Top - MSW'14
Pants - Pucci (Royalty)
Belt - Pucci (Royalty)
Shoes - Elie Saab (Royalty)
Coat - Elie Saab (Royalty)
Bag - Elie Saab (Royalty)







No comments:

Post a Comment