10.14.2014

Street Style


I was trying to wear a dress in black and white, then I began adding things and putting out others. At the end, I saw myself keeping this blouse from Decades and changing the rest of the outfit to fit it. It was a long time ago since I wore it, and I quite like how it looks covered up with a jacket, because it looks like a jumper instead of what it really is. Anyway, as I have mentioned in other posts I have this room full of the stuff I've bought but still haven't worn ever. I could not make a new outfit without using anything from there, so I began trying things until I found that bag. HOW HAVEN'T I USED IT BEFORE? I don't understand, it's perfect! I didn't want anything to distract the attention from it, not even the blouse/jumper, so I kept it low and went for an all white outfit, the salmon jacket and then the gorgeous Chanel bag. Also, is limited, what the hell was I thinking to keep it hidden for so long?

I like how this outfit reminds me of a tennis costume, all in white and with the short skirt. I was about to use sneakers, but it was too much tennis! When I finished the outfit, it totally reminded me of the song "Hello", with Martin Solveig all in white.


PS. At the end, the skirt is also from the new stuff. And yes, maybe someday I show you my "new stuff" room, although it's kind of messy.

Collared shirt - Bonjour Bizou
Jumper (Blouse) - Decades
Skirt - Fever
Sunglasses - Royalty
Necklace - PPQ
Jacket - Archive
Ballerinas - Chanel
Bag - Museum Mile

No comments:

Post a Comment