10.11.2014

Store Statement: Pretty n' Love


Pretty n' Love has released some new clothes. Between them we can find dresses inspired in Valentino and some nice jackets or accessories for the winter.


If you want to know my personal opinion about this, I'm not a big fan of these new clothes. From all the new floor they have I would buy just these two items:


I have to admit, though, that you can make pretty cool outfits with them. I have made some and I love the result. Hope you like them as much as I do!



Outfit 1:
Coat - Pretty n' Love 
Collared Shirt - Nelly.com
Puff Balls Shirt - Original Future
Jeans - Nelly.com
Clutch - Voile

Outfit 2:
Coat - Fallen Angel
Scarf - Pretty n' Love
Top - Pretty n' Love
Pants -  Basics
Hat - Callie's Picks
Shoes - Nelly.com
Clutch - Après Ski

Outfit 3:
Military Cap - Nelly.com
Military Coat - Pretty n' Love
Dress - Pretty n' Love 
Bag - Nelly.com
Boots - Fallen Angel
Socks - Killah
Belt - PPQ

No comments:

Post a Comment