10.22.2014

Street Style


I've always wanted that dress from Gucci. I never payed for SS before, except for monthly offers. I only had enough stardollars for one piece or two as maximum for when tribute stores came. When the amazing Gucci collection arrived, I bought some pieces but not all I wanted (I think it's my favorite tribute collection ever). I have found Gucci things in Bazaar, but not this dress. So when I won it in a competition... I WAS SO HAPPY! Finally I could use it! 

I didn't want to cover it up, so I only add some accesories to it. And I decided to recreate something that I Hate Blonde would wear. She's a blogger based in New York with a unique style that I love. All her pictures are gorgeous, and I think I managed to do something that looked like her. The plattform shoes are definitely her thing, and let's not talk about those sunglasses. Gosh, I fell in love with them for IHateBlonde, as she wears them in all colours: black, white, pink... If you like my outfit, don't hesitate and pay a visit to her blog. She's also a great writer, I highly recommend it to you. It's not another fashion blog, it has this edginess that makes it special in my opinion. If you know her, or you decide to visit the blog, let me know your opinions in the comments below :) 

Dress - Gucci
Plattform Sandals - Fallen Angel
Bag - Archive
Sunglasses - It Girls
Bracelets - Mortal Kiss, Diesel, Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment