10.13.2014

Store Statement: Jet Set


NEW STORE! 
Is not a new floo, is actually a New Store! The bad news is that is only for Superstar/Royalty... The good news is that is GORGEOUS! There's a lot of nice items and very versatile! I love it. Really.
When I saw the spoilers I thougt: "Ok, nice. When I buy SS membership I will buy some items". Now that I've seen it it's like: "Go buy SS membership, RIGHT NOW!"

This is how it looks like:



Ok, so there's also furniture, but the fashion clothes caught my eye. I'm more into fashion than decorating, you should already know that for what's this blog all about. So, my totally favorite items are:


And some other must haves of the collection in my opinion: 


And to finish the post, some outfits I made almost entirely with the new Jet Set collection. See how it really is versatile? ;)




Outfit 1: 
Everything Jet Set 

Outfit 2:
Dress - Jet Set
Sandals - Jet Set
Bag - Jet Set
Jacket - MSW'14
Belt - Apres Ski
Sunglasses - Jet Set

Outfit 3:
Shirt - Jet Set
Skirt - Jet Set
Belt - LE
Bag - MSW'14
Sandals - Jet Set

Outfit 4: 
Everything Jet Set 



No comments:

Post a Comment