10.19.2014

Street Style


I told you this skirt was one of my favorite items (ok, MY favorite item) of the Jet Set collection. The first thing I did as SS again was buying this great skirt inspired by the collection of Roberto Cavalli F/W 2014-15. 

Picture from VOGUE.ES

I created this boho-business outfit. Very Kate Moss style in my opinion, or Poppy Delevingne. It looks glam and elegant but at the same effortless. At first I wanted to go for all black, like in the Cavalli catwalk, but I changed my mind and only kept the idea of the sandals + shirt. Then I added the blazer and boho details like the one-earring trend and the glitter shoulder bag. Some bracelets to add some fun to the outfit, and ready to go! 

After checking Jet Set as SS again (Royalty), I decided to start a new era with my doll, so I changed her facial features and went for a new hair. That was the final result that I hope you like it. 



Shirt - St. Trinian's 2
Skirt - Jet Set
Blazer - Elle
Sandals - Bonjour Bizou
Earring - LE
Bag - Gucci
Bracelets - Wild Candy, Mortal Kiss and Diesel

No comments:

Post a Comment