10.06.2014

Street Style


I created this outfit thinking about Barbie. Yes, the new collection from Moschino has reminded me how much I used to love this fashionable dolls. I used to have lots of them, now they are all saved in boxes, poor little things. The fact is that I'm very happy with the result, and it seems that is clear that I went for the Barbie look, as a lot of people has told me how I remind them of Barbie or Moschino. So mission accomplished. 


I used a top for the neck and another top for the skirt. Then some pastel pink, and accesories in black and pink. I've wanted to use this cute bag from HotBuys since months! Now, finally it was the day. And then this hot pink sunglasses I found on the storage... how gorgeous are they? So Barbie! 

Top (neck) - Archive 
Top (skirt) - MaryKate and Ashley
Sweatshirt - It Girls
Jacket - Bonjour Bizou
Bag - Hot Buys 
Heels - Museum Mile
Sunglasses - FB (Free)

No comments:

Post a Comment