10.11.2014

Store Statement: Callie's Picks


Hello again! Today we are posting a lot of material, but it's logic. The weekend arrives and we all have more time. Some days ago the new collection of Callie's Picks arrived. This time the theme was Black&White, and Stardoll introduced us the new collection with this quote from Coco Chanel. Therefore, it was obvious that we would find some Chanel items on the shop.

This is how it looks like, only one floor:


It's not a bad collection, actually there's some nice things, but I already own almost all the things I like. Anyway, here I leave you what are for me the must haves: 


I am not in the mood for creating a black and white outfit, but look what amaia_estebanez did, it's so amazing I couldn't end this post without sharing this with you: 


No comments:

Post a Comment