12.27.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: December 2016 #10

Pretty n' Love
15 SD



JUDITH:
Well it’s not bad, it’s a nice earring and I like that you can buy it individually and if you want buy it twice for a more traditional look. I think another colour would have worked better here, a shade of brown or black… I’m not sure about that light purple here… But well it goes along with the bracelet we got earlier in the month.

I paired the earring with the bracelet and went for an all white outfit mixed with gold details to combined the gold of the jewelry. I tried to be very minimalistic so the earring would get all the attention.

MIREIA:
I haven't thought of using two earrings! I would have liked to see one of our outfits doing so... what a pity! Anyway, I like it, but not enough to buy. I think it's very original, but yeah, maybe in a more neutral colour would have been better, well, not better, more buyable.

I went for black, funny! Haha And I decided to add some purple only on the shoes, so you see purple on the top and on the bottom.




Remember that if you submit your outfit on SMW (Stardoll's Most Wanted), besides of taking part in a poll (when available) you will also have the chance to be selected by us for our monthly HotBuys recap, winning a HotBuys of your choice. The prizes will be provided by Jenna (emorox4eva), owner of SMW.


No comments:

Post a Comment