12.10.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: December 2016 #4

It Girls
28 SD



JUDITH:
Not bad. It's a bit too elegant for my taste even though you can combine it with casual items. The beige inside of the blouse, although it's realistic, bothers me a bit popping out. I like the collarbone, it looks very neat, but not so sure about the sleeves. But yes, basically, nice but really more elegant than what I usually like. 

The moment I saw it I thought of combining it with these culottes. They're perfect for each other as the darker blue of the jeans is pretty much the same shade of the top. Plus the jeans make the top not that elegant. I finished the look with black and brown accessories.

MIREIA:
I like the off-shoulder part of this top, and the blue color is a really nice shade, very wintery. However... why a peplum finish? These trend was spot on way too years ago, and I don't want it back, I don't like it. Plus, it's what makes the top more elegant and the thing that makes these beige shade pop out (that I don't like either). And paying that prize for this top? No, the answer is no for me. 

I wanted to pair it with an elegant look, but it looks like casual is my second name. I tried, I promise, but the beige shade made everything harder. So I decided to go for jeans and finish the look with accessories I liked. Not the choker though, that was a must. I love chokers with off-shoulder tops, they are meant to be together. 


Remember that if you submit your outfit on SMW (Stardoll's Most Wanted) you will have the chance to be selected by us for our monthly HotBuys recap, winning a HotBuys of your choice. You only need to submit the outfit on SMW OR on the comments down below. No need to post it twice, we check both sites. The prizes will be provided by Jenna (emorox4eva), owner of SMW.


No comments:

Post a Comment