12.18.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: December 2016 #7

Pretty n' Love
20 SD




MIREIA:
I love this little cute bag. It's the same color as the hideous cape from the beginning month (click here to see the post) but it has such a nice shape, and this cute little keychain... adorable! Such a cute bag! I would buy it, but I guess I will have to talk with Judith first, because I'm guessing she's gonna like it as well.

For my outfit I tried to do something very very casual and sporty, to contrast the elegance of the bag. Also, as in last post our outfit were a little similar (my fault), this time that I'm the first one doing the outfit I tried to create something that Judith would never do. And well, I guess this is a very representing outfit of me. I've done lots like this one. Only missing a choker to be my everyday real life outfit. 

JUDITH:
I do like it! I've seen the real bag on net-a-porter in lots of different colours and it always looks so good, I love the shape! However the keychain pulls me off a little bit. If it was a cute robotic face like in the Fendi designs or something I would like it, but an eye? I don't get it. I still think the bag is really nice despite the keychain and colour, which looks way better in this bag that in the cape btw, so I'm glad you're buying it Mireia!

For my outfit I went for something elegant. I thought the weird colour of the bag would look nice with this satin beige pants from the new Young Hollywood collection. I tried to make the outfit a little bit more casual with the bralette on top of a white tee trend and the biker jacket. To finish off a nice pair of black pumps.



Remember that if you submit your outfit on SMW (Stardoll's Most Wanted), besides of taking part in a poll (when available) you will also have the chance to be selected by us for our monthly HotBuys recap, winning a HotBuys of your choice. The prizes will be provided by Jenna (emorox4eva), owner of SMW.

No comments:

Post a Comment