12.15.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: December 2016 #5

Pretty n' Love
15 SD



MIREIA
Very nice bracelet. I like it. As it's a bracelet is not something I'm planning on buying (maybe if it was cheaper), but I think it has a nice design and above all, I like this lilac shade with gold and I love this little pom-pom's.

For my outfit I decided to take advantage of the new release (Gucci) and added first of all this pink turban. Then I just played with it and try adding items until I liked the result. Obviously, gold details are a must.

JUDITH:
This bracelet says nothing to me. It's nice but I don't see why would I want to buy it I can't think of any outfit in which I would NEED something like this, it's just that kind of thing you add to accessorize the outfit. I don't know... I think that at least with HotBuys pieces they should go either for really classic jewelry (like the Cartier love bracelet for example) or original statement ones. This is somewhere in the middle which makes it just "ok...".

For my outfit I went for something casual but still smart and added those purple shoes to match the pom-poms in the bracelet.


Remember that if you submit your outfit on SMW (Stardoll's Most Wanted) you will have the chance to be selected by us for our monthly HotBuys recap, winning a HotBuys of your choice. You only need to submit the outfit on SMW OR on the comments down below. No need to post it twice, we check both sites. The prizes will be provided by Jenna (emorox4eva), owner of SMW.

No comments:

Post a Comment