12.22.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: December 2016 #9

Bonjour Bizou
28 SD



MIREIA:
O M G! I said I would never complain again but what is this? Why are these shoes so effing expensive!? Almost 30 sd for just a pair of shoes? I know it's Chloe inspired but it's more expensive than Gucci shoes from the Holiday Tribute. And it doesn't look like it's a mistake... I really don't get what they are doing, besides not wanting me to buy any HotBuys at all. That being said, I think the shoes are nice, but not that nice for 28 SD and not something I need in my closet. The color is a little bit complicated, cause it's this navy blue that is almost black that I always have troubles pairing with. So definitely for me... this is a NAY!

For my outfit I did the most reasonable thing I could do to not mess it up: combine with white. I chose this skirt of the same color and added the white Dior top from LE (that is still available by the way) and then just finished the look with a belt (now I realised that I went for silver and the shoes have a little gold buckle, but oh well, you can barely see it) and added a silver clutch to match it. Finally I went looking for a nice fur jacket maybe, but I came across this pink and navy blue bomber, and I couldn't resist, I used it. 

JUDITH:
I think the shoes are really nice, they're a nice shape, I do like the colour and that little gold buckle it's a nice detail and I'm really satisfied with the graphics, that velvet looks great! I think as well that they are overpriced of course. I'm not going to buy them for the moment but It's not a complete unchangeable no.

About my outfit I thought it would be fun to coordinate the blue of the shoes with that green-blueish Balmain skirt. I finished the outfit with a blue top and the Balmain jacket, which even though I don't usually like navy blue with black I think that looks nice in here. I didn't add a bag cause it was difficult to make it fig with those big sleeves.




Remember that if you submit your outfit on SMW (Stardoll's Most Wanted), besides of taking part in a poll (when available) you will also have the chance to be selected by us for our monthly HotBuys recap, winning a HotBuys of your choice. The prizes will be provided by Jenna (emorox4eva), owner of SMW.


No comments:

Post a Comment