12.08.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: December 2016 #3

Original Future
20 SD




JUDITH:
Not bad, a simple and useful silver clutch. The shape reminds me a little bit of a make-up bag but it can be the kind of bag you're looking for to end some outfits, as it isn't super special but looks nice and combines with almost anything. I'm not really interested in it, I won't be buying but it's ok.

For my outfit I went for a black suit with an untraditional shape, instead of smart pants and blazer I went for something more pajama-like. The elegance of the silver clutch elevates the ensemble and makes it the perfect accessory.

MIREIA:
Great! I'm buying!! I think Judith defined my thoughts exactly when she said "bag you're looking for to end some outfits". Lately I've been having lots of trouble when I'm searching for a bag for my outfits, and I end up using always the same ones, so I think this little white/silver clutch will be the perfect addition.

I decided to combine it with this velvet top from Nelly that I love but I don't plan on buying. I love this color and I think it looks great with the clutch. Then I just finished the outfit with white casual pants and silver accessories.


And if you submit your outfit on SMW (Stardoll's Most Wanted) you will have the chance to be selected by us for our monthly HotBuys recap, winning a HotBuys of your choice. You only need to submit the outfit on SMW OR on the comments down below. No need to post it twice, we check both sites. The prizes will be provided by Jenna (emorox4eva), owner of SMW.

No comments:

Post a Comment