12.18.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: December 2016 #6

Rio
15 SD





JUDITH:
I like these ones! It's nothing super original but I definitely needed these kind of sunglasses in my closet, the colour is perfect, just what I was missing when I dress up sometimes. I think this is a quite useful item that can come in handy in many outfits so I bought them this time!

For my outfit I wanted to make an outfit in this nude-pink colour the sunglasses have. With the LV bag I break that monochrome a little bit and while the dress, shirt, bag and sunglasses are quite classic I bring in a little bit of contrast with the jacket and boots which are more trendy.

MIREIA:
Nice sunglasses but I'm not that excited about them as Judith. Still I think they are a nice addition to any outfit, and even if I'm not a fan of those ones, I love adding sunglasses to any outfit! It just gives another fashionable accessory to complete an otherwise (sometimes) boring look. Just check the street styles of this blog and tell me the rate of my doll wearing sunglasses VS my doll not wearing them. Enough said, if you like them prepare your pocket and fill that gift-o-meter!

First thing I did was to change my doll's make up to fit the sunglasses, that means nude lipstick ad natural make up. Then I used this new shoes from Young Hollywood, finding the dress was the next step, and then I just completed the outfit with a coat and a bag in the same colour as the sunglasses. When I finished my outfit and put it next to Judith's... I realised that they were very similar. Sorry for that. Looks like this sunglasses scream for a lady nude look.  




Remember that if you submit your outfit on SMW (Stardoll's Most Wanted) you will have the chance to be selected by us for our monthly HotBuys recap, winning a HotBuys of your choice. You only need to submit the outfit on SMW OR on the comments down below. No need to post it twice, we check both sites. The prizes will be provided by Jenna (emorox4eva), owner of SMW.


No comments:

Post a Comment