9.10.2014

Shopping: Denim & Supply Boho Top



I recently bought this top from Denim & Supply and wanted to show you some outfits you could do with it. I tried to wear it in different styles although at the end all of them looked kinda similar because of the colors I used. 

The first one it's thought to be glamorous but with a summery touch to combine with the boho style of the shirt. I knew I wanted to wear that shirt with a necklace and after trying on every one I had I decided that the one it looked better, because of the its shape and length, was this one in gold, so I picked those sandals to match it.

The second outfit it's a lot more casual for an ordinary day of summer. I picked casual and comfortable clothes: denim shorts, platform sandals and of course sunglasses. These ones are actually from the boys shop.

For the third outfit I went for a very hippy look. I think this style goes pretty well with the boho top and I love how it came off this outfit. I don't have many chances to wear that headwrap but this was the perfect occasion, it makes the outfit a little bit more special.

Finally for the last outfit I tried to go for something more modern so I paired the top with skinny jeans and those booties I got in the starbazar to give color to the outfit and, again, I matched the shoes with the necklaces, but this time I picked first the shoes. ;)

Hope you like the outfits! Do you like the Boho Top from Denim & Supply? Which is your favorite outfit?

OUTFIT 1:
Hat - Fallen Angel
Necklace - Voile
Top - Denim & Supply
Skirt - Basics
Sandals - Rio
Bag - Decades

OUTFIT 2:
Sunglasses - Mr.
Top - Denim & Supply
Bag - Windows On The World
Shorts - Bonjour Bizou
Sandals - Windows On The World

OUTFIT 3:
Headwrap - Film Theory
Top - Denim & Supply
Bag - MSW 14
Jeans - (no brand)
Platform heels - Denim & Supply

OUTFIT 4:
Gold necklace - Rio
Flowers necklace - Wild Candy
Top - Denim & Supply
Skinny jeans - Basics
Boots - Tingeling
Purse - Bonjour Bizou

No comments:

Post a Comment