9.17.2014

Store Statement: Original Future


O - M - G ! 
I LOVE this new collection from Original Furute! Is all about "Elevated Sportswear" and I love it so much! I'm totally a fan of comfortable fashion, and I love that sporty meets elegant kind of style, and this collection is all about it! See it for yourselves, here's the new store: 


Ok, not new store, more about like new collection. Anyway, don't you just love it? The only things I don't like is those two things with cheetah print, and it's due to the print because if not they would be gorgeous! I don't like the Prada or Chanel inspired things either, nor the leg-warmers and black unfasten boots, but all the rest... I would buy it all if I could! As the economy is not in its high point around here, this is my selection: 


I'm still fascinated for how much I like this, it's been a while since Stardoll launched clothes that make me want it all. I couldn't resist to do some quick outfits with my favorites, that I will happily share with you. Hope you like them! 

 


Outfit 1
Dress - Original Future
Top - Original Future
Sneakers - Original Future
Bag - Mawi

Outfit 2:
Jacket - Original Future
Pants - Original Future
Mesh Tee - Original Future
Sneakers - Original Future
Sunglasses - It Girls

Outfit 3:
Sweatshirt - Original Future
Skirt - Royalty
Funny pack - Original Future
Sunglasses - Riviera
Shoes - Original Future

No comments:

Post a Comment