9.11.2014

Store Statement: Callie's Picks





Today the new collection of Callie's Picks has been released. I find out because of the Stardoll message that arrived to my account and when I saw the net top and the tartan open shirt I thought: "Oh, finally, this one is going to be good!" So, I got very excited and run to the Starplaza to see if I was right. And guess what? I WAS! Lately I didn't buy anything on this past Callie's Picks collections, maybe because I already had the items I liked or because I didn't like anything. Imagine my happiness when I saw this one. :)


The collection it's called Grunge Glam and I personally love that style. The pieces are gorgeous and despite I don't like how Callie has displayed the clothes on the mannequins, I do think that gorgeous outfits and combinations can be made with this selection. Even for not grunge glam outfits. Let me share with you some options:


OUTFIT 1:
Sweater - Callie's Picks
Beanie - Callie's Picks
Blouse - It Girls
Gladiators - Fallen Angel
Bag - Fallen Angel

OUTFIT 2:
Corset - Callie's Picks
Jeans - Callie's Picks
Belt - Callie's Picks
Ankle Boots - Callie's Picks
Jacket - Bonjour Bizou
Bag - Fallen Angel

OUTFIT 3: 
Skirt - Callie's Picks
Sunglasses - Callie's Picks
Tee - Voile
Sandals - Bonjour Bizou
Clutch - Bonjour Bizou
Belt - It Girls

OUTFIT 4: 
Jacket - Callie's Picks
Top - Callie's Picks
Skirt - Bonjour Bizou
Belt - Apres Ski
Sandals - Pretty n' Love
Bag - Royalty

No comments:

Post a Comment