9.09.2014

Street Style


Here I bring you the outfit I have just made. 
I like to change my doll outfit almost everyday and I find myself a lot of times out of ideas. When that happens I like to grab the fashion magazine with all the trends for the next season and search there for some inspiration. That's exactly what I did today and under the tittle "Leather Pants" I found very interesting stuff. I didn't copy one outfit, basically because I don't have the appropriate clothes, but I took some ideas, I got inspired and here's the final result. I'm quite happy with it despite its rockery style which I don't usually wear in real life. Hope you like it too! 


Earrings - Epiphany
Leather Jacket - D-Signed
Fur Vest - Fallen Angel
Top - Bonjour Bizou
Necklace - Archive
Pants - Rio
Boots - Rio
Bag - Valentino Tribute


No comments:

Post a Comment