9.24.2014

Store Statement: Callie's Picks


The new Callie's Picks floors are here I love the slogan of that collection: Reddy for fall, it's hilarious! However I can't say the same about the clothes. There's some pretty great items, like the Givenchy bag, and some other stuff, but in general it's a pretty bad collection. See for yourselves, here I leave you pics from the red sea that is the store:



As I said there are some good items, but as there are so few I bought them directly, without thinking. I hope I can make various outfits with them and not use them just once. Here they are the MUST HAVES, that are already waiting for me in my suite:



And last but not least, some outfit I made on the plaza with items from the collection that I hope you like. I didn't want to make it all red. Not that I don't like it, but it's just not my style.



Outfit 1:
Hat - PPQ
Dress - Callie's Picks
Tights - Callie's Picks
Bag - Royaly
Shoes - Pals

Outfit 2:
Dress - Original Future
Coat - Bonjour Bizou
Scarf - Callie's Picls
Bag - Callie's Picks
Gladiators - Bonjout Bizou

Outfit 3:
Dress - Callie's Picls
Shoes - Bonjout Bizou
Necklace - PPQ
Bag - Callie's Picks

Outfit 4:
Long sleeves (Dress) - Callie's Picks
Top - Callie's Picks
Skirt (x3) - Nelly
Belt - Bonjour Bizou
Shoes - Nelly




No comments:

Post a Comment