9.27.2014

Street Style


The other day I saw that cute jumpsuit that I got from Callie's Picks and I realised I've only worn it once, so I decided to give it a second try. Let me say that I prefer that second one much more than the first one. This is more my style, the other I did was more like a bohemian look. Instead, that black jumpsuit combined with silver accesories and red looks a little punk, and I love how that style suites with my dolls hair. For providing some elegance and not just a punk outfit, I used those Louboutins (that believe it or not I've worn very few times too) and that silver purse. I love how those two items contrast with the rest of the outfit! 

Jumpsuit - Callie's Picks
Top - Perfect Day
Undies  - Rio
Heels - Louboutin
Bag - Royalty
Sunglasses - Bonjour Bizou
Necklace - LE
Bracelets - Diesel, Wild Candy and Mortal Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment